1. By using this website (FreeDMVTest.org), you agree to be bound by the following terms and all applicable laws and regulations.
2. You are permitted to use our website for your own personal use. All commercial use require our permission.
3. You are free to bookmark and share links. You are also free to save your test results.
4. Material on this website must not otherwise be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without our permission. This means that you cannot create your own version of these tests and publish them elsewhere.
5. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in material on this Website are owned by us or other suppliers. Unauthorized use of copyrighted material is an infringement under 17 USC §101, et seq. Such infringement may result in statutory damages as high as $150,000.
6. Any material you send or post to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. By posting content to this Website you agree we will be free to disclose, distribute, and incorporate all such material. This includes posting on this website through social media, such as Facebook.
7. When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law; or
(c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
8. We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 7 of these Terms.
9. By posting content to this Website, you warrant and represent that you either own or otherwise control all of the rights to that content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our affiliated companies, and their directors, officers and employees, harmless for any and all claims or demands, including reasonable attorney fees that arise from or otherwise relate to your use of this Website, any content you supply to this Website, or your violation of these Terms or the rights of another.
11. Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website doing so is at your own risk.
12. If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
(c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
(d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with any applicable laws.
13. If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 12 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
14. This Website is for informational purposes only and we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
15. The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website. The material on this Website is provided â€˜as is’ and you use it at your own risk.
16. The information contained on this Website constitutes general information and commentary only. This information does not take into account your specific circumstances and in no way constitutes legal, business or other advice to you.
17. You understand that all content posted to this Website is the sole responsibility of the individual who originally posted the content. You also understand that all opinions expressed by users of this Website are expressed strictly in their individual capacities, and not as a representative of Website, its owner or any of sponsors or partners.
18. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
19. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms.
20. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Texas, United States of America. By using this Website you agree that any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Texas, United States of America.
Copyright © 2016-2022 FreeDMVTest.org | MH Themes
Free DMV Test is privately owned. It is NOT owned or operated by any State Government Department.
You should regard information on this website as a supplement to information given by your state DMV agency.